CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency v2.3.2 – Currency Switcher
What is WooCommerce Multi Currency?
If you have a WooCommerce store, WooCommerce Multi Currency is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to switch between currencies and your store can accept payments in multi-currency. The exchange rate can be set up manually or automatically. The plugin can automatically get customers’ geolocation and display the price in the customers’ native currency.
CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency supports displaying the currencies bar on specific assigned pages by using WP’s Conditional Tags.
To handle WP’s Conditional Tags, this plugin uses eval() which is very dangerous because it allows the execution of arbitrary PHP code. Therefore, please only fill this field with proper conditional tags which are validated and/or provided by trusted developers.
With WooCommerce Multi Currency, you can:
Let customers see product prices in different currencies: Use the Currency bar (manage in Design tab), Currency Price Switcher (manage this in General tab), or shortcode to let customers switch the currency.
Set fixed price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to add fixed prices in different currencies to the product price. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
Use SESSION: Enable this option and the plugin will use the session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
Set custom currency symbols: You can add your custom currency symbols. Example: United States Dollar can be displayed as USD, US$, $…
Hide Currency: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to hide currencies that you do not want to be shown on the front-end.
Set the exchange rate manually: WooCommerce Multi Currency also allows you to set up the exchange rate manually.
Manage the Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
Detect the customer’s IP address and display the currency based on the IP
Display approximate price: If you do not want the plugin to detect customer’s country and show the price in their native currency directly when they come to your store, WooCommerce Multi Currency can still show the price in default currency AND the approximate price in the customer’s native currency
Select corresponding countries for each currency: Select all, Get country by currency, Add/remove country manually, Remove all countries.
Pay in different currencies: Enable this option to allow your customers to pay in different currencies
Select payment methods for each currency.
Force a specific currency to Checkout: Put a mandatory currency after customers click “Place order”
Change currency when the customer changes their billing or shipping address
Display multiple currencies: If the product price on the Single product page and the Checkout page is not in the same currency, this option is helpful
Manage the currencies bar with different settings.
Make beauty price with Format price: With WooCommerce Multi Currency, you can manage how the product price is displayed on the front-end.
Update exchange rate automatically: Manage to make the exchange rates update automatically after every hour(s)/day(s)/week/month
Select currency exchange rate APIs: You can select to update the exchange rate from VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate APIs will be added in the future.
Receive update exchange rate email: This option of WooCommerce Multi Currency allows the admin to receive a notification email whenever it updates the exchange rate.
Add/Change fixed regular/sale price with CSV files
Use shortcodes to: Display currency selectors in different styles; Display the live exchange rates; Display product prices in a particular currency.
Change currency based on WPML, Polylang language…
And many more…
2.3.1 – 2023.10.2
– Fix: Load bulk fixed price file error
– Fix: Decimal separator working with empty value
– Fix: Conflict with WooCommerce Loyalty Points and Rewards
– Update: Add filter wmc_switcher_display_currency_name to change display currency name
2.3.0 – 2023.10.1
– Fix: Issues with WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce plugin by WPClever
– Fix: Finance API Wise change to sandbox development
– Fix: Status replaced when overridden by price when using Custom Stock Status
– Fix: Conflict with CheckoutWC option Template Loader Distraction Free Portal
– Fix: Conflict fixed price with Extra Product Options & Add-Ons for WooCommerce by ThemeComplete
– Fix: Conflict shipping price with Envia Shipping and Fulfillment
– Fix: Conflict fixed price in the invoice with Germanized for WooCommerce
– Fix: Conflict fixed price with Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce by AlgolPlus
– Fix: Error when changing currency when checkout page not set
– Fix: Wrong COD price with WooCommerce Smart COD
– Update: Issues with WooCommerce Product Add-ons version 6.4 and higher
– Update: Add direction=’top’ param for widget shortcode plain_vertical to open select to top
– Update: Add MaxMind Geolocation Geo API to detect customer country
– Update: Add option to edit thousand separator and decimal separator for each currency
– Update: Add option to edit position of Currency Price Switcher
– Update: Compatible with High-Performance order storage (COT)